Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello!!


Welcome to Unplanned Outbursts!  This is my second attempt at creating a blog that will create some sort of interest and following.  My first blog is off to what most people would call a "slow" start.  That blog is my attempt to write about a particular subject and nothing else so I do assume the audience will be smaller.  This blog however is going to be an adventure into just about any and every subject. Unplanned Outbursts as the title states is exactly what this blog is all about.  Taking that moment we want to say something, putting it down on paper, and seeing other opinions related to the topic.

I promise you I won't attempt to show that I am a perfect writer, because I know I am nothing of the sort.  I will do my best to create articles and posts that are relevant, funny, interesting, controversial, and occasionally of some sort of value.

Why a blog called "Unplanned Outbursts"?
- Ever have a moment you want to share with anybody and everybody?  Ever take a picture you want tons of people to see and then comment on it?  Ever see someone do something you can't believe, but have nobody to tell?  Ever just have something to say, but not sure how or who to say it to?  Well, here is your chance!!!  Not only will I be writing for these posts, but comments will be allowed for all posts.  I will also create topics and chose random people to write an article or short paragraph about it.  This will give anyone following Unplanned Outbursts the opportunity to have their voice and opinion heard!!

I will be trying to recruit people to write here on this blog.  I do not pretend to know everything about everything.  Planned ideas are the Joke of the week and Quote of the week.  Other items of interest that we are planning to follow are:
- Random acts of kindness or stupidity (usually more stupidity these days)
- Fashion Trends (Good & Bad)
- Life in General
- Rants and Raves
- Pictures
- News and Current Events (we won't take political sides, just opinionated ones!!!)
- And anything else that peaks our interest or is suggested by the readers!!!

There will be random drawings and contests for nothing in particular.  One week it may be something very useful, and the next, not even close!!  Keep your eyes out.  The entry will usually consist of commenting on a question asked or something of that nature.  Don't be shy!!!  Get on here and let your opinion be read!

As with almost anything, criticism and feedback is always appreciated.  Want to hear about something specific, just let us know!  We will always attempt to inform the readers and keep you coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment